Friday, February 24, 2006

So here we are . . .

“Weigh'st thy words before thou givest them breath”
-Shakespeare's Othello

I haven't understood the whole "blog" thing. Exactly why would someone want to post an online journal? Isn't that like leaving a locking diary with the key in it? Or maybe people just don't post their most personal thoughts in this type of forum. What's the point then? Is it just another way to talk to hear yourself talking?

Yet here I am.

Curisoity got the best of me. So what good could I use this for? Surely no one cares to know what I'm thinking about the guy driving in front of me today or the paper pile on my desk that never diminishes. Like the widow in I King's who never runs out of oil or bread after using the last of her supplies to cook for Elijah. I think her situation was supposed to be a blessing though. sigh. See that? I just sighed. I'll do that a lot I'm sure.

No comments: