Monday, April 24, 2006

Language of Love


Behold, I am going to send an angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.
-Exodus 23:20


Oddly enough, I'm very calm. I leave in four days and yet I'm not panicked. P, fabulous as she always is, thought to rally the troops for supplies. K is bringing her spacesaver packing bags so that I can travel light. I have my passport and tickets. What am I forgetting? Its too late to learn Russian. The Cyrillic alphabet is too daunting anyway. There's really nothing to plan. I will need to be flexible and go with the flow. I like itineraries, so this will be a stretch for me. How strange to be traveling so far away with no touristy destinations on the agenda. I truly feel my dependence on God for this trip. I will need His prodding to know where to go, who to speak with, and what to do. What a lesson this will be for me!

1 comment:

Zebbie said...

I found It I round It!!!!!!!!