Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Conversations from the Car

What are you doing?
Blogging
From the car???
Its called mobile blogging.
Oohhh! Can I see your phone when you're done?
Voice from the backseat: Oohhh! Can I see it next?


Don't eat candy off the floorboard!


What's that smell?



Knowing the words to the "Pina Colada Song" a little too well.



Mom, where are we?
Florida.
Yeah, but you said that two hours ago.
Ask me again in two hours and I'll say the same thing.



Honey, why is your forehead furrowed like that?
Because I'm married to you.


"Time is on My Side" the Rolling Stones classic as sung by the four in
the back seat. Oh, the cruel irony.



Yeah, its turning out to be a swell trip so far!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard a rumor about you & MS. say it ain't so.

Robert N. Landrum said...

Did you take your medication? Yes but I better double up!