Friday, June 22, 2007

Passionate


Kim, Cindy, and I decided to hang out at Starbucks for a change of pace last night. I stood there staring at the menu of lattes and fraps with whipped cream and drizzled chocolate options. For the first time, I tried to find something that I wouldn't regret the next morning as my legs burned while climbing a hill. Don't get me wrong, I still love caramel frappaccinos. But I am realizing how certain foods make me feel, particularly when I need energy and don't want to feel weighed down. The girl behind the counter drummed her fingers impatiently as I scanned the menu one more time before settling on a bottled water. Then I saw the new iced tea line, and particularly, the Orange Passion Ice Tea. I ordered it, a little skeptical, but willing to give it a try. It definitely hit the spot! I'm sure the bottled water would have been better for me, but its all about options!

2 comments:

U said...

Ride, Capitan, Ride. I want a least 10 miles tomorrow ;-)

Leslie said...

Psshhh! Saturday is the Wekiva Seminole Trail: 15.4 miles baby!