Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Queen of the Grill



I hate to cook. I've always been too busy to have the time for the basics, which is a shame since my mother and my grandmother are such incredible cooks. I've always carried a bit of guilt over the fact that I don't enjoy the process, but this summer has been different. In an attempt to cook healthier and more wholesome foods, I have gotten quite attached to our grill. Its the saddest little hibachi grill, but it does the job. We're getting quite adept at the whole marinating in the morning and grilling in the afternoon, sometimes even in the rain.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Leslie, I’m a bit concerned. This is a great picture of Josh holding what appears to be a delicious meal. The problem is the sign over his head proudly declaring him a “queen”. Now I know I’m not the traditional warm and loving motherly type – but I’m pretty sure this would be in the what no to do column.

Leslie said...

Misplaced modifier. Only you, Kim. Only you.